Neglect campaign toolkit – resources for all
We have launched a Neglect Campaign toolkit to highlight the issue of neglect, how to spot the signs and what to do next.
Purpose of the toolkit
- to raise awareness and share best practice
- to promote our Neglect Strategy work
- to enable our partners to create their own campaign and awareness raising materials.
Who is it for?
Local authority staff, police, health, education and other safeguarding partners; community and voluntary organisations; parents and carers; and anyone in our community who wants to support the campaign.
All the media materials for the campaign and our Neglect Strategy Comms Toolkit Booklet can be found below. The materials include:
- key messages, adolescent neglect quotes and a call to action
- social media & assets, leaflets, posters, banners and web banners.
Where possible the materials have been designed so they can be easily updated and adapted to enable our partners to deliver their own tailored version of the User Busy neglect campaign.
We would like to express its heartfelt thanks to Cheshire East Local Safeguarding Children Board for allowing us to use this amazing campaign collateral to raise awareness of this important issue in Manchester
Downloadable resources and social media assets: