MSB Self-Neglect Conference – 4th September 2019
Date: 4th September 2019 Time: 9.30 am to 3.30 pm (registration from 9.00 am)
Venue: The Auditorium @ The Christie, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M40 4BX
The MSAB Self-Neglect and Hoarding Strategy and Toolkit has been developed with the input of multi-agency practitioners and strategic leads. The launch of this strategy and toolkit will include subject specialist speakers, an update on learning from self-neglect SARs, workshops and networking.
Who should attend?
Please apply for this course if you are currently working with, or providing a service to, a Manchester adult or family. Priority will be given to front-line managers and practitioners who will cascade back to their agencies, teams and services.
To develop awareness and promote the use of the MSB Self-Neglect and Hoarding Strategy and Toolkit.
- outline how to recognise self-Neglect and hoarding
- consider the use of self-neglect and hoarding tools
- identify and promote Making Safeguarding Personal in self-neglect and hoarding cases
- summarise learning from Safeguarding Adult Reviews concerning self-neglect
- Complete an MSB Action Plan.
For further information or to book visit the MSB training website at