Health Information week 2nd to 8th July
Health Information Week (HIW) is a multi-sector campaign to promote the good quality health resources that are available to the public.
This campaign aims to encourage partnership working across sectors and benefit all staff and the public by raising awareness of the resources that are available.
Find out more at kfh.libraryservices.nhs.uk/health-information-week – resources include:
- ideas for holding a health event and an Ideas Bank
- a list of useful health information resources grouped by theme
- the HIW 2017 report which includes a number of case studies which might provide ideas for activities
- postcards to generate ideas for events
- marketing templates to promote Health Information Week and local events
- health info week poster multi events
- health info week poster event
- health info week poster with themes.
For each day of the campaign, the NHS are promoting a particular theme:
- Monday 2nd July – healthy lifestyles
- Tuesday 3rd July – mental health
- Wednesday 4th July – health and digital literacy
- Thursday 5th July- long term conditions
- Friday 6th July – mindfulness and relaxation
- Saturday 7th July – patient stories
- Sunday 8th July – promoting partnerships in health information.
Good quality health information can be found on the NHS Choices website www.nhs.uk